You have 0 Item(s) in your cart. Total : $0.00
Proper Etiquette Matters!
Please enter your email:
1. When a gentleman is strolling down the street with a lady, where should she be at all times?
2. When a gentleman is coming down the stairs with a lady, who should go down first?
3. Is it appropriate for a lady to sit with her legs crossed knee over knee?
4. When introducing a new employee to the CEO, whose name is mentioned first?
5. What is the most appropriate manner to address a lady who has never been married?
6. What is the most appropriate manner to address a lady when you have no idea of her marital status?
7. If a lady is able to open the door or pull out her chair, should she allow a gentleman to do it?
Question 1 of 7
© fromtheinsideoutsoe.com 2018. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Octal Digital